Tuesday 27 November 2007

condoms...

It's been a week since my last blog...

My big story today is counterfeit condoms. I'm covering the story for tomorrow's news day at uni.

It seems that someone has been producing fake Durex and distributing them to shops around London. Already 9 boroughs have been hit, including Harrow. Obviously that's a big worry for students around here...

The thing with these condoms is that there is no guarantee they will protect against infections or prevent pregnancy.

I'm speaking to people from Durex and trading standards tomorrow about it, so we'll see what they advise for anyone who's bought these.

3 comments:

Fran said...

Haha I wrote about that exact same story the other day.. I'm gonna go undercover in Wembley to see if I can find any being sold altho the stockists I've spoken to haven't heard anythin about the whole charade it seems!

Enjoying your blogging :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like something a little different. Keep up the good news stories. Dont get over inflated.

Anonymous said...

and what exactly DID they advise??