Wednesday 7 November 2007

illness and such like...


today brought illness... I think it's flu or cold or something, coupled with stomach ache... not ideal, really.

my blog seems to be attracting more visitors from far and wide also, and my first visitor from Japan too! (ありがとう!)

I have now begun to type up my application for January's work placement. BBC radio stations are my choices, as I think the experience and credence would be excellent. So watch this place...

Tomorrow, I will be in the audience of The Wright Stuff, so tune in to Channel 5 tomorrow morning!

And the photo is my own... the beauty of autumn nights in Shelley, Huddersfield.


NOVA school in Japan has been partially bought by another corporation. G.education Co. will reopen 30 of NOVAs school, after the company filed for bankruptcy in October. There were many English people working for NOVA in Japan, so this will hopefully come as some relief. That's according to Asahi

No comments: