Monday 29 October 2007

the computer hath returned!!!

ah, great days... the computer has come back from repair, so my blogs can once more become regular and full of useful and gripping stories! or something like that....!

yesterday I visited the Cabinet War Rooms and Churchill Museum in London. as a 2nd World War historian, it was of great interest to me, and I was surprised as to how much information the museum had, and how detailed and accurate it was. a really great visit.

the weather did not dampen my moods yesterday, as I had a visit from my father - the first time we've met in 6 weeks, since I moved down south. so a great time was had, and I had fun listening to his stories of his time in the Metropolitan Police in Hammersmith.


and ... Japan is considering suing the US Embassy over 10 years of backdue rent on land that it occupies in Tokyo. that's from Asahi today.

No comments: